TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ticket is sold by Inverloch Sounds of Summer Festival (ABN 88 437 647 335)
- 'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'ISOS’ and 'Event organiser' refers to Inverloch Sounds of Summer, its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
- Tickets are sold subject to ISOS conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry to the festival.
- All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Tickets are not transferable under any circumstance. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale and they are only valid if purchased from the Inverloch Sounds of Summer website www.inverlochsoundsofsummer.com.au
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
- The festival is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. This decision will be made by local authorities and management. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If the festival is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Festival.
- You must supply the Correct Full Name at the time of each ticket holder at the time of purchase.
- The BARCODED TICKET is required for entry to the Event. Print the barcoded ticket, or carry the barcoded ticket in your smartphone, and bring to the Event. The barcode is required for scanning at entry. NO BARCODED TICKET NO ENTRY
- If entering the festival as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown if required or on demand. Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter the festival with an adult ticket.
- A wristband will be given to adult ticket holders after ID has been checked. Wristbands are compulsory and must been worn at all times throughout the festival.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- All audio and video recordings of the festival performers are prohibited.
No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the festival. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs, your ticket will be forfeited and you will be escorted from the festival site with no re-entry. In the case of finding illicit drugs, the matter will be referred to the police.
- No drinks, hard eskys, glass, umbrellas, shade tents, animals (except in accordance with legislation), fire/fireworks, video cameras, professional cameras or any item prohibited by law are permitted within the festival.
- You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the festival.
- You consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future festival marketing and promotional purpose including being on our website and social media sites.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times.
- Tickets will be redeemed once only at the gate for a wristband in order to gain entry. Wristband must be worn for the duration of the festival. Wristbands are non-transferable. Broken wrist bands will not be honoured.
- Our festival has a strict no pass out policy and will only be authorised through the discretion of festival management.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented the matter will be referred to Victoria Police Services.
- Tickets must be individually named with the person using the ticket. You must show Photo ID on entry that matches the name on your ticket.
- Chairs may be brought into the festival. We may direct you to move or remove chairs from the festival for any reason.
- Grassed areas may not be reserved through the placement of blankets or chairs. The event organisers reserve the right to remove any unattended blankets or chairs.
- You may only smoke in Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas. No food or drink is to be consumed in these areas.
- Liquor Licensing laws apply within our venue. All licensees have their own conditions and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service and eviction of the festival.
- Acceptable forms of payment at bar areas, stalls and food trucks include: Cash, EFTPOS, VISA Credit, VISA Debit Card, MasterCard Credit or MasterCard Debit at the vendor’s discretion.
- Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the festival.
- You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the festival.
- You must act in an orderly manner when attending the festival. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
- Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
- Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the festival.