1. When and why did you start singing?
From as long as I can remember I've always sung! But never took it seriously
until I started learning guitar at 16! That's when I really worked hard at
2. Which instruments do you play?
Guitar is my strong point and always will be, but I'm also teaching myself
to play piano!
3. What was the first tune(s) you learned?
The first tune I ever learnt was Eagle Rock which dad basically forced me to
4. Is your family musical?
Very much so, especially my dad. He taught me a lot about music, however my
mum likes to think she can sing but I'm not sure when reality will hit her
5. Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?
I adore Ed Sheehan, I truly look up to him! But I also love James Taylor. My
dad even named me after him!
6. Which famous musicians have you learned from?
Ed Sheehan really helped me understand how to interpret songs in a story
telling sense. His sense of lyrics are unbelievable and so clever. I love
clever songs that make the listener think so that's what I try to do through
my music too.
7. How has your fans shaped your career and writing?
I wouldn't have a career without my fans so I owe them everything. They are
the ones that push my music into the public eye and without them I would be
8. Are you looking forward to spending time in Inverloch this summer?
Absolutely!!!! I've only heard great things about Inverloch! I'm ready for
the experience so bring it on!